The 2020 Rainworth SKODA Dukeries Rally will be held on Sunday 6th December at the fantastic Donington Park venue. This will be the 61st consecutive Dukeries Rally organised by Dukeries Motor Club.
This new date has meant that the event can be included as Round 3 of the MSN Circuit Rally Championship in association with MSVR in addition to two popular Regional Stage Rally Championships; the Wemix Concrete Ltd EMAMC Stage Rally Championship and the Marsh Commercial Stage Rally Championship (AEMC/ASEMC), plus the Dukeries MC Championship.
The event has extended the maximum number of entries to 100 and will provide competitors with up to 48 stage miles (80km) of smooth asphalt stages. With the reduced daylight hours in December it is expected that the final stage will be run in the dark.
The 2020 Dukeries Rally will be implementing all the Motorsport UK Covid-19 virus protection procedures so some arrangements will be significantly different from previous years.
- The event will use electronic management of information / documentation wherever possible and automatic contactless timing systems.
- Competitors must complete and return event specific Motorsport UK Signing-on Declarations when requested to do so, otherwise they will not be permitted to attend the event. [These forms also include track and trace info for all team members plus details of the vehicle safety equipment].
- There will be no pre event activity on site on Saturday 5th December.
- Each team will be limited to a maximum of 5 persons [Driver, Co-driver and 3 support crew]
- Teams must operate in their own ‘bubble’ whilst on site and must respect social distancing at all times.
- Team personnel are only permitted in the Service Areas [Paddocks 1 & 2] and Spectators will only be permitted in designated Spectator Areas.
Entries open at 7pm on Thursday 29th October using the on-line web entry system and we encourage potential competitors not to delay. More information and a link to the web entry system will be on the Competitor section of this website.
Please understand that organising a stage rally in these Covid-19 affected times is a huge challenge but we look forward to welcoming everyone to the event, especially competitors who have competed on the Dukeries Rally in previous years.
Spectators are welcome at this event and will have access to most of the spectator viewing points and grandstands around the circuit, but not to the competitor service area in Paddocks 1 & 2. For more information about tickets please go to the MSV Donington Park website.